Friday, August 19, 2011

Late night cravings!


I guess cravings can hit even at 30 weeks! I am not proud of this, but I am human. LOL! My cousin Bryn and sister Stacey caught me in a moment of weakness and all I can do is LAUGH!


Baby Tovah is growing big and strong and I am so proud of her. :)  Maybe it's all that Arctic Circle?!  This is my 32 week ultrasound and Doc said she's "BIG".   Can you see her?  I know most people can't tell what they're looking at in an ultrasound when it's not their baby, but if you can see it, she is a true gerber baby already. Can't wait to kiss those chunky cheeks!

I am starting to feel really anxious to meet little Tovs and see what she looks like.  But mostly to breathe again and wear a size....well let's just say a size smaller than what I'm currently squished, pushed and squeezed in to. Tui keeps saying, "Don't they have maternity garments?" my reply, "yes, Tui.  I am wearing them.  And I've bought new ones every month for 9 months."  LOL!  I refuse to buy anything else until after this little girl gets here. 

Anyway,  every morning is a pep talk, but I am so in love with Tovah and I know there are so many people who love her and can't wait for her to get here.  Technically 6 weeks, but let's be honest. Like any new mom I am wishing her here early.  Can a woman's stomach really stretch that much bigger?? eesh.

TNT


3 comments:

  1. Love you. Love Tovah. And love this post. It makes me happy to think that we'll be holding our baby girls around the same time. Maybe they can come down together? Hang in there, there is light at the end of the tunnel! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're almost there mama!! Yippeeee!!!! Luvs =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute Teresa. She's going to be a beautiful baby. Just a couple more weeks and it's sleepless nights for a bit...but well worth it. Excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete