Saturday, April 10, 2010

We're Having a BABY!!!

It's official! My mom is going to be a grandma and she LOVES it! GG (our decided nickname) has been knitting burp cloths for 5 weeks now! They are so darn cute  you can't help but love it.  I was so excited to have found out the week before my mom and my mother in laws birthday, and so we surprised them with the best gift EVER! Tui and I are thrilled to begin our family.  It wasn't necessarily in the plan just yet, but now that it is we are truly blessed and excited! I feel great so far and continue to teach Zumba aside from my mother in laws saying, " NO MORE ZUMBA!" haha yeah right!  I'll definitely continue to post updates as my growing belly gets even bigger. WOO HOOO not. :)

1 comment:

  1. SO cute sister! Glad you finally updated! LOVE the blog! xoxox

    ReplyDelete